Research to understand the Chicken Makhani
Basic preparation of Chicken
Fully recipes directions
- 750g chicken breast
- 50g butter
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic clove
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp ginger, ground
- 3 tsp turmeric, ground
- 3 tsp coriander, ground
- 1 lemon
- 300g basmati rice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a skillet melt a few tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Stir in garlic and onion and cook slowly about 15 minutes until the onion caramelizes to a dark brown.
- In a saucepan, over medium-high melt the remaining butter heat along with the heavy cream, tomato sauce, cayenne pepper, salt, and garam masala. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then stir in caramelized onions.
- In the meantime toss the cubed chicken breast with vegetable oil until coated, and season with tandoori masala.
- On a preheated oven bake chicken for 12 minutes until no longer pink in the center. Now, add the chicken to the sauce and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with naan or rice.
Per Serving: 367 calories; 26.2g fat; 5.7g carbohydrates; 20.3g protein; 81mg cholesterol; 64mg sodium.