- 2 teaspoons GREENSFUD CORIANDER POWDER
- 2 teaspoons ground GREENSFUD CUMIN
- ½ teaspoon ground GREENSFUD CARDAMOM
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD CHILLY POWDER
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER
- ¼ teaspoon ground GREENSFUD CLOVES
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (GREENSFUD OLIVE OIL)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- 5 large chicken wings, cut in 2, tips discarded
- In a dry pan over low heat, combine coriander, cumin, cardamom, chilli powder, pepper and cloves. Stir until aromatic. Oil and water are then added once the heat has been turned off. Set aside the spice paste.
- In a shallow dish, sprinkle salt over the wings before applying the spice paste. Cover and chill for four hours till the next day.
- Set an outdoor grill on high heat and give the grates a quick oiling. Add the wings and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, flipping the wings halfway through. When implanted close to the bone, an instant-read thermometer should register 165 degrees F. (74 degrees C).
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: APPETIZERS
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Indian masala chicken wings, Chicken