- 12 chicken drumsticks
- ¼ cup GREENSFUD COCONUT OIL
- ⅓ cup GREENSFUD BBQ MARINADE
- Drumsticks should be placed on a rack over a drip pan or baking sheet. Dry by air in the refrigerator for 8 to 24 hours.
- In accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations, heat an electric smoker to 275 degrees Fahrenheit (135 degrees Celsius).
- Lightly oil the drumsticks with vegetable. Drumsticks should be placed in a sealable plastic bag and dusted with the rub. Evenly coat by tossing.
- Put drumsticks on the smoker’s rack. Cook the chicken in the smoker for about two hours, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 2 hrs
- Category: APPETIZER
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Smoked chicken drumsticks, Chicken, Appetizer, Indian cuisine