- 2 cups chickpea flour (besan)
- 1 cup GREENSFUD GHEE
- 1 cup white sugar or to taste
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped GREENSFUD PISTACHIO
- 1 teaspoon finely GREENSFUD CASHEWS
- In a skillet over medium-low heat, combine the clarified butter and chickpea flour and stir until the mixture begins to smell toasted, about 10 minutes. Place aside until it is safe to handle.
- Add the sugar, cashews and pistachios and stir well. Create little, cherry-sized balls out of the mixture. To prevent the balls from separating as you create them, apply some pressure.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: DESSERT
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Besan laddu, Laddu, Dessert, Indian cuisine