- 3 cups whole milk or more to taste
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups white sugar
- 4 GREENSFUD CINNAMON STICKS
- 4 tablespoons Indian-style plain black tea
- 3 tablespoons GREENSFUD GARAM MASALA
- 10 black peppercorns
- 6 GREENSFUD CARDAMOM
- 2 whole GREENSFUD STAR ANISE
- 1 teaspoon ground GREENSFUD NUTMEG
- 1 tablespoon GREENSFUD VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1 cup chopped semisweet chocolate (Optional)
- Cook for 20 minutes at a simmer after combining whole milk, whipping cream, sugar, cinnamon sticks, tea, garam masala, peppercorns, cardamom pods, anise pods and nutmeg in a pot. Put mixture in a big bowl after being strained through a sieve. To adjust the amount of sweetness and spice to your preference, add up to 1 cup extra milk.
- Put the milk mixture in an ice cream maker and churn it as directed by the manufacturer.
- The churned milk mixture with chocolate should be frozen for 4 to 5 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 5 hr 20 mins
- Category: DESSERT
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Chai tea ice cream, Ice cream, Indian cuisine, Dessert