- 1 kg pork ribs
- 1 ½ tablespoons GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- 1 tablespoon GREENSFUD GARLIC POWDER
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD BBQ MARINADE MASALA
- Put the ribs in a big pot and add water to cover them. Bring water to a boil over medium heat while adding salt, garlic powder and pepper. Add 1 teaspoon BBQ marinade masala. Boil the ribs for another 40 to 45 minutes or until they are tender.
- Set the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit while the ribs are boiling (165 degrees C).
- Ribs should be taken out of the pot and put in a 9×13-inch baking dish. Over the ribs, pour remaining barbecue marinade masala. Aluminum foil should be used to cover the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hr 45 mins
- Category: MAIN DISH
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Barbeque ribs, Main dish, Indian cuisine, Pork