- 1 cup basmati rice
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¾ teaspoon GREENSFUD GARLIC POWDER
- ½ medium sweet onion, diced
- ½ tablespoon GREENSFUD DRIED GINGER POWDER
- 2 teaspoons GREENSFUD GARAM MASALA
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD CHILLY POWDER
- 1 teaspoon ground GREENSFUD CUMIN
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- GREENSFUD CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Rice should be prepared in a large pot with 2 cups of water, following the directions on the package.
- Over medium heat, melt butter in a big stockpot or Dutch oven. Cook the onion and garlic together, stirring regularly for two to three minutes or until the onions are transparent.
- Ginger, garam masala, chilli powder, cumin and tomato paste should be stirred in for approximately a minute or until aromatic.
- Add the tomato sauce and vegetable stock after adjusting the seasoning with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer, stirring periodically for about 5-7 minutes or until reduced and slightly thickened.
- Cauliflower is added and stirred for 8 to 10 minutes.
- For about a minute, stir in heavy cream until thoroughly cooked. Add the cilantro and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with rice right away.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: MAIN DISH
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Butter cauliflower bowls, Main dish, Indian cuisine