- 200 grams butter
- 1 onion minced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 450 grams tomato sauce
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD CAYENNE PEPPER
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD GARAM MASALA
- 600 grams of skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (GREENSFUD OLIVE OIL)
- 2 tablespoons tandoori masala
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a pan over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic and simmer gently for 15 minutes or until the onion turns a deep brown.
- In the meantime, in a saucepan over medium-high heat, add cream, tomato sauce, the remaining butter, pink salt, cayenne pepper and garam masala; bring to a simmer. Stirring occasionally, lower heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Add caramelized onions and stir.
- Chicken should be coated with oil and tossed with it while the sauce is boiling. Tandoori masala should be added before spreading out on a baking sheet.
- For about 12 minutes, bake the chicken in the preheated oven until the center is no longer pink.
- Before serving, add cooked chicken to the sauce and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Category: MAIN DISH
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Butter chicken, Chicken, Main dish, Indian cuisine