- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 ⅔ tablespoons GREENSFUD NATURAL HONEY
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD GARLIC POWDER
- 6 (120 grams) pork chops
- Lightly oil the grill grate and preheat the grill to medium heat.
- To prepare a glaze, combine ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and garlic in a basin.
- On the hot grill, sear the pork chops on both sides. As the chops cook, lightly brush the glaze over each side. Grill the chops for 7 to 9 minutes per side or until the middle is no longer pink. There should be 145 degrees Fahrenheit on an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center (63 degrees C).
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: MAIN DISH
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Honey garlic pork chops, Main dish, Indian cuisine