- 3 tablespoon GREENSFUD OLIVE OIL
- 3 tablespoon GREENSFUD RED ONION POWDER
- 1 tablespoon GREENSFUD GARLIC POWDER
- 3 tablespoon GREENSFUD CHICKEN MASALA
- 2 tablespoon GREENSFUD CHILLY POWDER
- 1 tablespoon GREENSFUD TURMERIC POWDER
- ¼ teaspoon GREENSFUD DRIED GINGER POWDER
- ½ teaspoon white sugar
- GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT to taste
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves- cut into bite- size pieces
- 1 tablespoon GREENSFUD TOMATO POWDER
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- ¾ cup coconut milk (½ cup GREENSFUD Coconut milk powder+ ¼ cup water)
- Fresh green chillies and coriander leaves to garnish
- Marinate chicken pieces with chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt for 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Sauté red onion powder, garlic powder, tomato powder, grated ginger and sugar. Continue stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add marinated chicken, yoghurt, salt to taste and coconut milk. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 20 to 25 minutes. Garnish it with chopped green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Served with cooked rice.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: MAIN DISH
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Indian chicken curry, Chicken, Main dish, Indian cuisine