- 1 kg chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 ¼ cups plain yogurt
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon GREENSFUD GARLIC POWDER
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD DRIED GINGER
- 2 teaspoons GREENSFUD GARAM MASALA
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Chicken pieces’ skin should be removed, and they should have lengthwise slits made in them. Insert in a small container. Add salt and lemon juice to the chicken’s two sides. 20 minutes should be set aside.
- Yogurt, onion, garlic, ginger, garam masala, and cayenne pepper should all be combined in a medium basin. Blend until uniform. Add the red and yellow food coloring and stir. coat the chicken with the yoghurt mixture. For six to twenty-four hours, cover and chill (the longer the better).
- Lightly oil the grates of an outdoor grill and preheat it to medium heat.
- Grill the chicken until the fluids are clear and the color has faded. Lemon wedges and coriander leaves are used as garnish.
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: MAIN DISH
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Indian tandoori chicken, Chicken, Main dish, Indian cuisine