- 4 medium carrots (peeled)
- 75 grams GREENSFUD SALTED PEANUTS
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons groundnut oil
- 6 drops sesame oil
- Finely grate the carrots, run them through the French fry blade of the food processor, or simply chop them into long batons.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl after you’ve combined them with the peanuts.
- The dish is ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Category: SALAD
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Carrot and peanut salad, Salad, Indian cuisine