- 400 g Surmai fish fillets, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ¼ cup Hung yogurt
- 1 ½ tsp GREENSFUD RED CHILLI POWDER
- ½ tsp GREENSFUD GARAM MASALA POWDER
- GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT to taste
- ½ tsp GREENSFUD DRIED FENUGREEK LEAVES (kasuri methi)
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 Lemon, juice extracted
- 1 tbsp GREENSFUD MUSTARD OIL
- 1 large Onion, cut into 1-inch cubes and layers separated
- 2 large Tomatoes, seeded cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium Green capsicums, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Butter as required
- Onion rings to serve
- Lemon wedges to serve
- To make the marinade, combine the hung yoghurt, salt, dried fenugreek leaf powder, ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice, mustard oil, garam masala powder, and red chilli powder in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Toss the fish cubes in the marinade until evenly coated. Set aside for 1-2 hours to marinate. Preheat the oven to 200° C.
- Insert 1 onion cube, 1 marinated fish cube, 1 tomato piece, 1 marinated fish cube, 1 green capsicum cube, and 1 tomato piece onto each skewer and place them on a plate.
- Grease a baking tray with butter and arrange the skewers in it. Bake the tray in a preheated oven for 7–10 minutes, basting with butter in between.
- Serve the skewers hot with onion rings and lemon wedges on a serving platter garnished with mint leaves.
- Prep Time: 2 hr 30 mins
- Cook Time: 2 hr 40 mins
- Category: SIDE DISH
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Fish tikka, Fish, Side dish, Indian cuisine