For the Cauliflower
- 2/3 cup Rice flour
- ¾ tsp GREENSFUD ONION POWDER
- ¾ tsp GREENSFUD GARLIC POWDER
- 1/2 tsp GREENSFUD KASHMIRI CHILLY POWDER
- GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT to taste
- 1 large Cauliflower (cut into florets)
- Water (as needed to make batter)
- 1 cup Dessicated (for coating)
For the Mango Chilli Sauce
- 1 Ripe Mango (pureed)
- 2 tsp Soy sauce
- 2 tsp GREENSFUD JAGGERY POWDER
- 2 to 3 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 1 –2 tsp sugarcane vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
Frying the Cauliflower
- To make the batter, add the rice flour, maida, onion powder, garlic powder, kashmiri chilli powder and salt to a large bowl. Mix well to combine all the dry ingredients.
- Using a whisk, slowly begin pouring the water into the dry ingredients and whisk into a smooth batter.
- Once the batter is made and there are no visible lumps in it, dip the cauliflower florets into it.
- Roll the battered cauliflower into the desiccated coconut and air-fry for 12 to 15 minutes at 180C.
For the Mango Chilli Sauce:
- In a high-speed blender, add the mango, chillies, kikkoman sauce, jaggery powder, sugarcane vinegar, and lemon juice.
- Blend at a high speed until completely smooth.
- Toss the fried cauliflower “wings” in this delicious, tangy and spicy mango sauce and serve right away.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Category: SIDE DISH
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Mango cauliflower wings, Side dish, Indian cuisine