- ¾ cup whole milk plain yogurt (or sub coconut yogurt)
- ½ cup finely diced or grated cucumber (removed seeds first)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion (or green onion)
- 2 teaspoons lemon or lime juice, more to taste
- 1 tablespoon GREENSFUD OLIVE OIL
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD CUMIN seeds toasted, crushed (or use ground)
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD CORIANDER POWDER
- 2–3 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2–3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon GREENSFUD CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER
- 1–2 teaspoons finely minced serrano peppers- optional (for heat)
- garnish with GREENSFUD CHILLI FLAKES or herbs
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If you like ginger, feel free to add 1/2 teaspoon of fresh grated ginger.
- SERVE RAITA WITH: Naan Bread, Grilled Tandoori Chicken, Quick Chickpea Biryani, Sheet Pan Tandoori Wraps, Indian Butter Chicken and Basmati Rice.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: SIDE DISH
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Raita, Side dish, Indian cuisine