- 1 l Water
- ½ cup chopped Tomato
- 50 gm GREENSFUD RASAM POWDER
- ½ cup GREENSFUD TAMARIND POWDER
- 5 Red chillies
- 2 gm GREENSFUD MUSTARD
- 2 spring of Curry leaves
- 50 gm GREENSFUS COCONUT OIL
- 8 gm GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- Coriander leaves – for garnish
- Boil tomatoes till tender, then add rasam powder and tamarind powder. mix it well.
- Heat oil in a separate pan and add red chilies, mustard and curry leaves until they become soft.
- Serve hot. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: SIDE DISH
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Rasam, Side dish, Indian cuisine