- 1 cup GREENSFUD ROASTED PEANUTS (unsalted)
- 1 red pepper
- ¼ cup boiled corn
- ¼ tablespoon GREENSFUD BLACK PEPPER CRUSHED
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1 medium onion
- 1 carrot
- GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT as required
- ¼ tablespoon GREENSFUD CHAAT MASALA
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD GREEN CHILLY POWDER
- Chop all vegetables like onions, red peppers and carrots into small pieces and collect them in a bowl. Add Himalayan pink salt, black pepper crushed, green chilli powder, chat masala, and lemon juice. Mix it well.
- Add boiled corn and roasted peanuts to the bowl and give a gentle toss to mix everything.
- Garnish the salad with chopped coriander leaves and serve.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: SNACKS
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Peanut chaat, Snacks, Indian cuisine