- 1 kg lean ground lamb
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon GREENSFUD DRIED GINGER POWDER
- 1 tablespoon GREENSFUD GREEN CHILLY POWDER
- 2 teaspoons ground GREENSFUD CUMIN
- 2 teaspoons GREENSFUD CORIANDER POWDER
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 skewers
- ¼ cup vegetable oil for brushing (GREENSFUD OLIVE OIL)
- In a big bowl, combine the ground lamb, onions, mint, cilantro, ginger powder and green chilly powder. Add pink salt, cayenne, paprika, cumin and coriander to the seasoning mix and 1/4 cup of water to powders to make it a paste. For two hours, refrigerate with a cover on. In cold water, soak the skewers.
- Make 8 equal portions of the lamb mixture and then shape the portions into sausages by threading them onto skewers. Keep the skewers in the fridge until you’re ready to cook.
- Increase the heat on an outside grill and generously oil the grates.
- Cook skewers on the prepared grill, flipping them frequently for 10 minutes or until they are well browned on all sides and the meat is no longer pink in the center. A center-inserted instant-read thermometer should register at least 160 °F.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: SNACKS
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Sheekh kebab, Snacks, Indian cuisine