- 2 large egg whites
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 30 g ground GREENSFUD ALMONDS
- 1 pinch of GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD VANILLA EXTRACT
- 250 grams shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 3/170 °C/150 °C fan/325 °F.
- Beat the egg whites until frothy, then add the cream of tartar and continue to beat until soft peaks form. Whisk in the sugar a teaspoon at a time until the peaks hold their shape and are shiny. Combine the almonds, salt, vanilla, and coconut in a mixing bowl. The mixture will be sticky, but it should hold its shape when clumped together.
- Place them on a baking sheet that has been lined, forming clementine-sized domes that are 6-7 cm (212 inches) in diameter. Avoid making them excessively flat; rather, make them pleasantly rounded.
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until they’re partially starting to turn golden.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Category: DESSERT
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
Keywords: Coconut macaroons, Dessert, American cuisine