- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 teaspoons GREENSFUD GARLIC POWDER
- 4 teaspoons GREENSFUD ONION FLAKES
- GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees C).
- Place the chicken thighs in a baking tray and sprinkle both sides with onion flakes, salt and garlic powder.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until the fluids are clear and the meat is no longer pink at the bone. Near the bone, the thickest area of the thigh should show 165 degrees on an instant-read thermometer (74 degrees C).
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: MAIN DISH
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
Keywords: Baked chicken thighs, Chicken, Main dish, American cuisine