- 4 large roughly chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Fresh cream for drizzling
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp GREENSFUD OLIVE OIL
- 8 GREENSFUD BLACK PEPPER WHOLE
- 1 GREENSFUD BAY LEAF
- 2 tsp finely chopped Garlic
- 2 tsp finely chopped Celery
- 1 large Onion
- 1 ½ medium Carrot peeled and cut into small cubes
- GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT to taste
- 1 ½ cups Vegetable stock
- GREENSFUD CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER to taste
- Fresh parsley spring for garnish
- Croutons to serve
- Melt the butter by heating it with oil in a large nonstick pan. Sauté the bay leaf and black peppercorns for 30 seconds.
- Combine and sauté the onion till it turns translucent after adding the garlic, celery, and peppers. For 1-2 minutes, add the tomatoes and stir well.
- Stir in the salt and the carrot, and then sauté for 1–2 minutes. Add vegetable stock, cover the pan, and simmer the tomatoes until they are pulpy.
- Lower the heat, remove the bay leaf, and use an electric hand blender to puree the liquid until it is smooth. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Pour the prepared mixture through a strainer into another pan, turn the heat on, and let the soup come to a boil. Mix thoroughly after adjusting the salt and crushed black peppercorns. Turn off the heat before stirring in the fresh cream. into a serving bowl after transfer.
- Garnish with a sprig of parsley, drizzle with fresh cream, and serve hot with croutons.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Category: SOUP
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
Keywords: Cream of tomato soup, Soup, American cuisine