- 300g chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoon GREENSFUD ONION POWDER
- 2 tablespoon GREENSFUD ROSEMARY
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 3 tablespoon GREENSFUD OLIVE OIL
- 2 tablespoon GREENSFUD GARLIC POWDER
- 4 tablespoon GREENSFUD PIZZA SEASONING
- 2 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD GARLIC POWDER
- Wash the chicken breasts and cut them into four pieces. Marinate them with garlic powder, onion powder, rosemary and pizza seasoning. Keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken breasts until no longer pink inside. Toss evenly to cook both sides (about 5 minutes). Place on a plate and set aside.
- In the same pan or skillet, heat another 2 teaspoons of olive oil and sauté garlic, rosemary and pizza seasoning for about 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Stir in milk (or cream). After the milk starts boiling, add the corn starch mixture (corn starch + water) to the center of the pan, quickly stirring, until the sauce has thickened slightly. Reduce the heat and simmer gently for a further minute to allow the sauce to thicken more.
- Return the chicken to the skillet. Sprinkle with extra herbs if desired. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: MAIN DISH
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
Keywords: Creamy herb chicken, Chicken, Main dish, American cuisine