- 1/2cup melted butter
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 2tbsp fresh chopped parsley, plus extra to garnish
- 1tbsp fresh chopped chives, plus extra to garnish
- 4cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4tsp GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT, plus extra to season
- GREENSFUD CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER to taste
- 250 lobster tails
- GREENSFUD OLIVE OIL,for brushing
- Pinchof GREENSFUD CHILLI FLAKES
- Lemon wedges,for serving
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium heat.
- Separate the fleshy portion of the lobster tail from the top of the shell using kitchen shears. The lobster tail should be split lengthwise through the centre of the meat with a knife.
- Mix the melted butter, lemon juice, herbs, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Set apart.
- Apply oil all over the lobster meat. Use salt and pepper to season.
- Grill the chicken, flesh side down, for 5–6 minutes, or until lightly charred. Brush half of the garlic butter mixture over the lobster meat. Cover with a lid and grill for 3–4 minutes more, or until just cooked through.
- Remove lobster from grill and season with salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Brush with the remaining garlic butter and serve with lemon wedges.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 18 mins
- Category: MAIN DISH
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
Keywords: Grilled lobster tails, Main dish, Indian cuisine