- 1 large head cabbage, finely chopped
- 400 grams diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD DRIED OREGANO
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT to taste
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER
- 500 grams lean ground beef
- In a Dutch oven or sizable pot over low heat, combine the cabbage, tomatoes with juice, onion, dried oregano, dried basil, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until it starts to simmer.
- Add lean ground beef on top; cover and simmer for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cabbage is soft and the ground beef is thoroughly cooked.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Category: MAIN DISH
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
Keywords: Ground beef and cabbage, Main dish, American cuisine