- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- 1 teaspoon GRENSFUD CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER
- 1 teaspoon ground GREENSFUD CUMIN
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD PAPRIKA
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (Add the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, honey, herbs, salt, and pepper to a small bowl and whisk to combine.)
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD GARLIC POWDER
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 300 ml cream of mushroom soup or yogurt
- 150 grams Italian salad dressing (Italian seasoning)
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons malt vinegar
- 200 grams pasta
- In a bowl, combine the Italian seasoning, garlic powder, cumin, paprika, pink salt and crushed black pepper. Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker after seasoning with seasoning mixture.
- Italian dressing, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, flour and vinegar are all combined in a bowl and then poured over the chicken.
- Cook for six hours on low.
- Utilizing two forks, shred chicken in the slow cooker.
- Large saucepan of lightly salted water should be brought to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water, stirring periodically for 4 to 5 minutes or until cooked through but still firm to the bite. Drain.
- Chicken should be served with pasta.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 6 hrs
- Category: MAIN DISH
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
Keywords: Slow cooked chicken, Chicken, Main dish, American cuisine