- 12 white mushrooms, stems removed
- 6 Mushrooms, finely minced
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD GARLIC POWDER
- 1 tbsp Cilantro, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Grated mozzarella
- GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT to taste
- 1 tsp GREENSFUD CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER
- Preheat the oven to 220-degree Celsius. Heat butter in a pan, add minced onions and cook till it becomes translucent. Add the mushrooms and garlic powder and cook it further till it becomes golden brown.
- Add salt to taste. Remove it from the heat and mix in the cilantro. Leave it to cool down.
- Stuff the mushrooms with this mixture and add the cheese over it and bake it till the mushroom edges become golden brown.
- You can alternatively roast the mushrooms in a sauté pan.
- cover it with a lid towards the end.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: MAIN DISH
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
Keywords: Stuffed mushroom, Main dish, American cuisine