- 2tbsp GREENSFUD COCONUT OIL, divided
- 500g boneless chicken thighs,cut into 1-inch | 2cm pieces
- 1/2tsp GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT to taste
- 1/4tsp GREENSFUD CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER
- 2tsp GREENSFUD PIZZA SEASONING
- 1/2tsp GREENSFUD GARLIC POWDER
- ½ tsp GREENSFUD WHITE ONION POWDER
- 1/2tsp paprika
- 250g sliced brown mushrooms
- 3tbsp butter
- 1brown shallot, chopped
- 1green bell pepper (capsicum), seeded and chopped
- 4cloves garlic, minced
- 2tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon of oil. When the oil is hot, add the chicken. Add salt, pepper, pizza seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika to taste. Cook until the chicken is browned and cooked through, about 5–6 minutes. Place the cooked chicken on a plate and keep it warm.
- In the same pan with 1 tablespoon of butter, heat the remaining oil. About 3–4 minutes later, add the mushrooms and continue to simmer them while stirring.
- Add the remaining butter to the pan. Let the butter melt and cook the bell peppers and shallots for approximately three minutes, or until they are just tender and fragrant. Add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Return the chicken to the pan, along with any juices that have been released while it has been resting. To evenly coat the juices in the pan, mix all of the ingredients together. Cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until all of the vegetables are soft and the chicken is cooked through.
- Taste the food and, if desired, season with salt and pepper. Serve hot
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: SNACKS
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
Keywords: Mushroom chicken bites, Chicken, Snacks, American cuisine