- 700 grams Potatoes (washed, scrubbed and diced into ½ to ¾ inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons GREENSFUD OLIVE OIL
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD GARLIC POWDER
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary (finely chopped)
- ⅓ cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- ¾ teaspoon GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- GREENSFUD CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER (as needed)
- Fresh Parsley for garnish (chopped)
- First, preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Potatoes, olive oil, garlic powder, freshly cut rosemary that has been finely chopped, shredded parmesan cheese, salt and pepper should all be combined in a big bowl and thoroughly mixed.
- On a baking sheet pan that has been lined (with parchment paper or aluminium foil) spread the coated potatoes out in a uniform layer.
- The potatoes should be roasted for 35 to 40 minutes, turning once halfway through, until browned and fork tender.
- Remove the dish, add some fresh parsley and then serve!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Category: SNACKS
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
Keywords: Rosemary toasted potatoes, Snacks, American cuisine