- 2 tablespoons GREENSFUD OLIVE OIL
- 2 soft corn tortillas
- 1 tomato (deseeded and roughly chopped)
- 1 spring onion (roughly chopped)
- 1 tsp GREENSFUD GREEN CHILLI POWDER
- 4 large eggs (beaten)
- ½ tsp GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- Heat the oil in a heavy-based frying pan. Roll the corn tortillas into a sausage shape, then snip them into strips in the hot oil with a pair of scissors.
- Fry the tortilla strips for a few minutes until crisp and golden, then transfer them to a bowl.
- Add the chopped tomato and spring onion to the hot oily pan, along with the chopped chilli, and turn everything around for a minute or so with a wooden spoon.
- Add the beaten eggs, salt, and corn tortilla strips back to the pan. Move everything around the pan as you would when scrambling eggs with the same spoon.
- Once the eggs have set, turn off the heat and whisk the eggs until they are cooked to your preference.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Category: APPETIZER
- Cuisine: MEXICAN
Keywords: Mexican scrambled eggs, Appetizer,Mexican cuisine