- 2 tbsp boiled Green peas
- 2 tbsp boiled Carrots
- 2 tbsp boiled French beans
- 2 tbsp boiled Sweet corn
- ½ tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp GREENSFUD OLIVE OIL
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Garlic
- 8 GREENSFUD BLACK PEPPER WHOLE
- 1 small Onion sliced
- 1 ½ tbsp Refined flour (maida)
- 3 cups Vegetable stock
- GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT to taste
- ½ tsp GREENSFUD WHITE PEPPER POWDER
- 2 tbsp Fresh cream
- GREENSFUD CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER to sprinkle
- Fresh parsley sprigs for garnish
- In a non-stick pan, melt butter and olive oil together, then add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Mix in the black peppercorns and onion, and cook until the onion is translucent.
- Sauté for one minute after adding the refined flour and stirring. Cook until the mixture thickens after adding the vegetable stock and stirring well. Switch the heat off.
- Use an electric hand blender to thoroughly blend the prepared mixture. Reheat the mixture after straining it into a different pan.
- Mix thoroughly before adding the green peas, carrots, French beans, and sweet corn. Stir in the white pepper powder and salt. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the fresh cream.
- Pour the finished soup into a serving bowl, top with crushed black pepper and a sprig of parsley, and then serve it hot.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: SOUP
- Cuisine: CHINESE
Keywords: Mixed vegetable soup, Soup, Chinese cuisine