- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup GREENSFUD OLIVE OIL
- 2 teaspoons GREENSFUD VANILLA EXTRACT
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ¾ cups wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- 1 ½ cups GREENSFUD PISTACHIO NUTS
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Set the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees C). Use parchment paper to cover a cookie sheet.
- Oil and sugar should be thoroughly combined in a big bowl. Add the almond and vanilla extracts, then mix in the eggs. Separately, whisk together the salt, baking powder and flour; gradually incorporate into the egg mixture until incorporated. Pistachios and cranberries are manually added.
- Cut the dough in half. On the cookie sheet that has been prepared, shape each piece into a 12 x 2-inch log. The best way to handle dough more readily is to moisten your hands with lukewarm water.
- For about 35 minutes, bake the logs in the preheated oven until they are light brown. Take out of the oven, then leave it alone to cool for ten minutes.
- Heat the oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit (135 degrees C).
- Slice 3/4-inch-thick slices of logs on the diagonal. Place the cut-side-down cookies on the baking sheet.
- Cookies should bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until dry.
- Prep Time: 55 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: DESSERT
- Cuisine: AMERICAN
Keywords: Cranberry pistachio cookies, Cookies, Dessert, American cuisine