- 100% NATURAL AND PURE INGREDIENTS
- NO PRESERVATIVES
- BIO DEGRADABLE ZIPPER POUCH
- PRODUCED FROM OUR OWN ORGANICALLY MANAGED FARMS
- COLD PROCESSED (CRYOGENIC)
GREENSFUD BAY LEAVES have a strong aroma which is more noticeable than its flavor. The aroma of the dried leaf is herbal, a little flowery and somewhat similar to thyme and oregano.
CULINARY USE: It is frequently used to season lengthy-cooking foods like biriyani, mandi, soups, stews and braises, but it can also improve the flavor of foods that cook more quickly such as pasta sauce or even a simple pot of rice.
DIRECTION OF USE: It’s best to avoid adding more than 2 or 3 leaves to whatever you’re cooking. If you overdo it, you could easily end up overpowering the primary flavors of your dish.
- Vitamins A, B6 and C are all present in bay leaf in significant amounts. All of these vitamins have a history for supporting a strong immune system.
- Tea made from bay leaves might reduce stomach problems.
There are no reviews yet.