- 100% NATURAL AND PURE INGREDIENTS
- NO PRESERVATIVES
- PRODUCED FROM OUR OWN ORGANICALLY MANAGED FARMS
- BIO DEGRADABLE ZIPPER POUCH
- COLD PROCESSED (CRYOGENIC)
GREENSFUD CHIA SEEDS are rich in high quality protein, fiber and omega 3 fatty acids which makes them really great for our digestive and heart health. They can be soaked and mixed into porridge, added to baked goods, made into puddings or just sprinkled on top of salads and yogurt.
- It is easy to add to foods and beverages.
- They are most often sprinkled on cereal, sauces, vegetables, rice dishes or yogurt or mixed into drinks and baked goods.
- They can also be mixed with water and made into a gel.
- Chia seeds may be added to other foods as a topping or put into smoothies, breakfast cereals, energy bars, granola bars, yogurt, tortillas and bread.
DIRECTION OF USE: Dry chia seeds can also be added whole or ground to smoothies and juices, mixed into yogurt and oatmeal or sprinkled on top of a salad. If you’re adding the seeds to a drink or a “wet” dish like porridge, they’ll swell up slightly while you eat but retain a slight crunch.
- Highly nutritious
- loaded with antioxidants
- It supports weight loss
- It lowers your risk of heart disease
- It Contain many important bone nutrients
- It May reduce blood sugar levels and easy to incorporate into your diet.
There are no reviews yet.