GREENSFUD CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER is comparatively better than using black pepper powder because crushed black pepper will have more flavor and more quality than the black pepper powder. Black peppercorns have been crushed or beaten into a coarse powder are referred to as crushed black pepper.
- Black pepper that has been crushed pairs well with fruits and vegetables, cheese and salty snacks.
- It is a fantastic addition to salads, stir-fries, soups and stews.
- Chinese fried rice recipes frequently include crushed pepper, which is an essential ingredient.
DIRECTION OF USE: Add 1 tsp of black pepper to srambled eggs, dishes etc. and see the magic!!. Do not have more than 1-2 teaspoon of black pepper for your health.
- It has strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
- It enhances gut and brain health, blood sugar regulation, cholesterol levels.
- And has the ability to lower blood pressure.