- 100% NATURAL AND PURE INGREDIENTS
- NO PRESERVATIVES
- PRODUCED FROM OUR OWN ORGANICALLY MANAGED FARMS
- BIO DEGRADABLE ZIPPER POUCH
GREENSFUD CUMIN SEEDS has a warm, earthy flavor and aroma with a bit of both sweetness and bitterness. Cumin seeds can be used in soups, marinades, baked beans, chilli and barbecue sauce. Chili powder commonly contains cumin, which is also frequently present in other spice mixtures such garam masala, curry powder etc.
- Cumin is a key ingredient in Indian curries and chutneys.
- The spice is also delicious in rice dishes, stews, soups, breads, pickles, barbecue sauces and chilli con carne.
DIRECTION OF USE: The whole seeds need to be toasted in order to reach the optimum flavor.
- It work as antioxidants in the body.
- Antioxidants can help neutralize unstable particles called free radicals that cause cell damage. By neutralizing these particles, antioxidants can help prevent diseases like cancer, heart disease and high blood pressure.
Specification: CUMIN SEEDS
There are no reviews yet.