DRIED CORIANDER LEAVES
- 100% NATURAL
- NO PRESERVATIVES
- PRODUCED FROM OUR OWN ORGANICALLY MANAGED FARMS
- SUN DRIED
GREENSFUD DRIED CORIANDER LEAVES has Vitamin A and C very well. Each serving of coriander leaves also contains a potful of other minerals, including dietary fibre, iron, manganese, calcium, vitamin K, phosphorus, and others.
CULINARY USE: Dried Coriander Leaves can be used to add flavour and aroma to soups, stews, sauces, salad dressings, gravies, vinaigrette and in various vegetable dishes.
DIRECTION TO USE: When substituting dried coriander for fresh cilantro, the standard rule is 1 teaspoon dry for every 1 tablespoon fresh. However, when it comes to herbs, especially cilantro, it’s best to stick to what the recipe calls for. Dried herbs act differently in a recipe than fresh herbs.
- May help lower blood sugar. High blood sugar is a risk factor for type 2 diabetes.
- Rich in immune-boosting antioxidants.
- May benefit heart health.
- May protect brain health.
- May promote digestion and gut health.
- May fight infections.
- May protect your skin.
There are no reviews yet.