GREENSFUD FINGER MILLET, also known as Ragi is an important millet grown extensively in various regions of India and Africa. Traditionally, ragi is given to infants and young children as a ragi malt because it is easier to digest, though it’s nutritional value is somewhat decreased.
SUBSTITUTE FOR RICE AND WHEAT:
- Use ground finger millet instead of wheat flour in pancakes
- Use millet instead of rice in stuffed peppers
- Make millet bread
- Use millet instead of bread in stuffing
- Use puffed millet to make marshmallow squares
DIRECTION TO USE: It is highly recommended to soak millets for the recommended amount of time. Also soaking helps to cook the grains faster.
- Increases bone strength
- Works as natural relaxant
- Increases lactation
- Reverts skin aging