- 100% NATURAL
- NO PRESERVATIVES
- PRODUCED FROM OUR OWN ORGANICALLY MANAGED FARMS
- BIO DEGRADABLE ZIPPER POUCH
- COLD PROCESSED (CRYOGENIC)
GREENSFUD FLAXSEEDS are a terrific source of fiber and omega-3 fatty acids, helping to keep your heart and overall body strong. For a nutrient boost, add them to salads, smoothies or your daily bowl of porridge. Flax seeds are utilized in a variety of Indian dishes, from chutney to yoghurt, when it comes to cuisine.
- Add flaxseed powder to water or sprinkle it into your smoothies.
- Sprinkle ground flaxseed over hot or cold cereal for extra fiber and flavor.
- It gives baked goods a healthy twist by mixing flaxseed into cookies, muffins or bread.
- Combine flaxseed with a bit of water for a simple egg substitute.
DIRECTION OF USE: In order to get the omega 3-fatty acid benefit of the flaxseeds, you must chew the seeds very well or grind them. Toast whole flaxseeds in a dry frypan for 5 to 7 minutes to give them a nuttier flavor. You can sprinkle a small amount of your toasted seeds over your yogurt or salad to add some extra texture.
- It helps to protect against cancer.
- It lowers cholesterol levels.
- It reduces blood pressure.
- It stabilizes your blood sugar levels.
- It helps you to manage your weight.
There are no reviews yet.