GREENSFUD GREEN CHILLY POWDER is made by drying freshly picked green chilli peppers, removing the stems and grinding them into a powder.
- The powder is widely used in dry soup mixes, stuffing mixes, fast foods, sauces, food preparations and vegetable.
- Green chilli powder complements milder-flavored meats like pork and chicken
- It’s also delicious sprinkled on fresh salads to add a Spicy flavor.
DIRECTION OF USE: Add 1 teaspoon Green Chilli powder (5g) = 3 tablespoon (50g) chopped Green Chillies.
- Chillies are high in vitamin C and beta-carotene, both of which are good for the eyes.
- Its potassium content aids in the regulation of heart rate and blood pressure.
- It also has antibacterial properties which help to keep the body clean.