- 100% NATURAL
- NO PRESERVATIVES
- PRODUCED FROM OUR OWN ORGANICALLY MANAGED FARMS
GREENSFUD OREGANO LEAVES which are used in cooking might be stronger when dried than when they are when they are fresh. Its flavor might vary in strength but is generally earthy, warm and mildly bitter.
CULINARY USE: Sprinkle oregano on meat and chicken while cooking for taste. For an herby flavor, chop and incorporate into bread or pizza dough. Add fresh oregano leaves to salad.
DIRECTION OF USE:
- You can use a single teaspoon (1.8 g) of dried oregano to spice up salads, roasted vegetables, steamed vegetables or even veggie dips.
- Simply sprinkle the oregano on before serving or stir the herb into your favorite dips.
- It has the ability to fight cancer.
- It reduces inflammation.
- It controls blood sugar and cholesterol.
- It destroys bacteria.
There are no reviews yet.