GREENSFUD PISTACHIO is a member of the cashew family and the tree produces seeds that are widely consumed as food.
- As a snack: Eating pistachios plain is arguably the most common way they are enjoyed, either raw or roasted.
- Over salads: Shelled pistachios (either whole or chopped) are often sprinkled over lettuce or arugula salads. Pistachios can also be puréed and mixed with oil and herbs to make a creamy salad dressing.
- Ground into sauces: Ground pistachios are popular as a base for sauces and dips, like pistachio-yogurt sauce.
- Added to bread dough: Ground pistachios can be added to bread dough to give it a thicker texture with extra protein.
- In desserts: Chopped pistachios are commonly mixed into or sprinkled atop desserts like ice cream, cake, truffles, and pastries.
DIRECTION OF USE: Consume 25 grams of pistachios every day for a healthy diet.
BENEFITS: It promotes a healthy heart, it helps to lose weight, it is good for the eyes, it helps to reduce blood sugar and cholesterol, it stimulates blood circulation, it helps to lower blood pressure, it is beneficial for type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome.