- 100% NATURAL
- NO PRESERVATIVES
- PRODUCED FROM OUR OWN ORGANICALLY MANAGED FARMS
- BIO DEGRADABLE ZIPPER POUCH
- COLD PROCESSED (CRYOGENIC)
GREENSFUD QUINOA is a pseudo-cereal high in protein, fiber, minerals and vitamins. Quinoa is soft and fluffy when cooked, with a somewhat nutty flavor. It is also processed into flakes, flour and edibles including as bread and pasta.
- Use it as a substitute for oats in your smoothie.
- Make your own energy bars using it.
- Add quinoa to your salads, desserts and other dishes.
- Use quinoa in place of rice and add it to nutritious soups.
DIRECTION OF USE: Quinoa seeds have been roasted and ground to make flour, added to soups as a thickener and eaten as a cereal. Eating raw quinoa is not recommended as it may cause digestive discomfort. It is important to soak quinoa prior to cooking. Soaking removes the bitter-tasting saponins.
- The fiber in quinoa can also help with cholesterol and blood sugar levels, lowering your risk of diabetes and heart disease.
- Quinoa is rich in antioxidants, which can prevent damage to your heart and other organs.
- A diet high in antioxidants has been linked with a decreased risk of heart disease.
There are no reviews yet.