GREENSFUD SESAME SEEDS WHITE is little, flat oval seeds. They are whitish-cream in colour because the hulling procedure removes their light brown outer covering or shell.
- They can sprinkle the seeds on top of salads, stir-fries or soups.
- Toasting sesame seeds makes them crunchier and can enhance their flavor.
DIRECTION OF USE: You can most definitely eat sesame raw seeds, but many prefer toasting or cooking the seeds to bring out their stronger nutty flavor profiles.
- Sesame seeds contain a variety of healthy nutrients.
- As a rich source of protein, they are a great addition to vegetarian and vegan diets.
- They’re also packed with copper, which helps make and red blood cells and also supports your immune system function.