- 1 ⅓ cups white sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground GREENSFUD CINNAMON
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil (GREENSFUD OLIVE OIL)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan very lightly.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons cinnamon and 1/3 cup sugar; leave aside.
- In a sizable bowl, mix the flour, salt, baking powder and remaining 1 cup of sugar. In another dish, whisk the egg, milk and oil; add to the flour mixture. Just moisten with stirring.
- Half of the batter should be poured into the pan. Sprinkle with half of the cinnamon-sugar mixture that was set aside. Use the remaining batter and cinnamon-sugar mixture to repeat the process. To marble, cut into the batter with a knife.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- 10 minutes should pass while cooling in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling. Before slicing, wrap in foil and allow to sit for the night.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 55 mins
- Category: BREAD
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Cinnamon swirl bread, Bread, Indian cuisine