GREENSFUD CHAAT MASALA is a spice blend that is often used to flavor Chaat, salads, snacks etc.
INGREDIENTS: Aamchur (dried mango powder), cumin, coriander, dried ginger, black salt, black peppercorn, asafoetida and Kashmiri chilly are the usual ingredients.
- It is used to season potato, fruit, egg toast and normal salads and also used to season all chaat food such as aloo chaat, dahi puri, bhel, etc.
- Additionally, it is used to make parathas, masala papad and sabjis.
- When you add this spice mixture to fruit juices, they will taste more refreshing.
- Chaat masala powder is high in vitamins, including vitamin A from cumin seeds.
- Coriander contains a lot of Vitamin C.
- Antioxidants are commonly found in Indian spices and chaat masala is no exception.
- Black pepper and coriander have been shown to help with bloating and flatulence.