- 100% NATURAL AND PURE INGREDIENTS
- NO PRESERVATIVES
- SPICES USED IN THIS MIX IS PRODUCED FROM OUR OWN ORGANICALLY MANAGED FARMS
GREENSFUD KEBAB MIX is a mix of aromatic and flavourful spices. In order to marinade lamb, chicken or fish before making kebabs, the kebab masala is needed.
INGREDIENTS: Bay leaf, ginger root, cinnamon, cloves, peppercorns, coriander seeds, fennel and chilly powder.
- It is used for marinating chicken or meat and has various culinary applications.
- Seekh kebabs, Boti kebabs and other kebabs like Rashmi kebab and vegetable kebab are all prepared with kebab masala.
- On occasion, kebab masala is added to curries, vegetable dishes, soups and stews.
- Kebab masala can be used to season fish curry, chicken masala and mutton marinade.
DIRECTION OF USE: The kebab masala is prepared by mixing this spice blend with the garam masala, lemon juice, turmeric and oil in a big dish. It can be sprinkled over lamb or chicken before grilling or while marinating.
BENEFITS: The usage of cloves and peppercorns, which are known to relieve digestive issues also helps.
Specification: KEBAB MIX
Be the first to review “KEBAB MIX”
There are no reviews yet.