GREENSFUD GARAM MASALA is a spice blend that is frequently used in Indian cuisine, from curries and lentil meals to soups. Whole spices such as cinnamon, mace, peppercorns, coriander seeds, cumin seeds and cardamom pods are toasted in a pan to extract their fragrant qualities before being pulverized to a powder.
INGREDIENTS: Fennel, cloves, Ceylon cinnamon, star anise, black pepper, poppy seeds, cardamom, bay leaves.
- It is commonly used in marinades and rubs to flavor meats or sprinkled over a dish at the end.
- You can also add this masala to Chicken tikka masala, butter chicken, Indian chicken biriyani, chana masala.
DIRECTION OF USE: Add about ½ – ½ teaspoon for every 4 to 5 servings in a recipe.
- It helps with Digestion,
- Provides Strong Antioxidants
- Regulates Blood Pressure & Improves Heart Health
- Reduces Inflammation
- Lowers Cancer Risk
- Fights Oral Bacteria
- Enhances Nutrient Absorption
- it Defends Against Diabetes.