- ½ kg Mutton pieces
- 2 sliced onion
- 1 ½ tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1tbsp GREENSFUD CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER
- ¼ teaspoon GREENSFUD TURMERIC POWDER
- 1 ½ tbsp GREENSFUD MUTTON MASALA
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
- 2 tsp GREENSFUD WHITE PEPPER POWDER
- 2 sprigs Curry leaves
- 1 Sprig Coriander leaves
- 3 tbsp GREENSFUD COCONUT OIL
- GREENSFUD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT to taste
- Cook the mutton pieces with salt, a pinch of turmeric powder, and half a spoon of vinegar.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste, curry leaves, black pepper crushed and white pepper powder, and sauté it well. Add mutton masala, vinegar, salt and mix well.
- Add the mutton pieces and fry for 2 minutes. Add one cup of water, reduce the heat from medium to low and let the gravy become thick until it coats the mutton pieces.
- Add chopped coriander leaves, half a teaspoon of coconut oil, close with a lid and keep aside for a few minutes.
- Serve hot with paratha/chapati/appam.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Category: MAIN DISH
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Peppery mutton roast, Mutton, Main dish, Indian cuisine