- 6 ripe tomatoes
- ¼ teaspoon GREENSFUD DRIED GINGER POWDER
- ¾ teaspoon GREENSFUD GARLIC POWDER
- 1 ¾ cups white sugar
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 onions, diced
- ¼ cup GREENSFUD GOLEDEN RAISINS
- 2 teaspoons GREENSFUD GARAM MASALA
- 1 teaspoon GREENSFUD CHILLY POWDER
- 1 pinch GREENSFUD PAPRIKA
- 1 tablespoon curry paste
- Water should be added to a saucepan and brought to a boil. Cook tomatoes for 3 to 5 minutes or until the skins start to peel, in boiling water. Remove from the water, let dry, then peel.
- Use a food processor or blender to puree tomatoes along with ginger and garlic.
- In a sizable saucepan, combine the tomato mixture, sugar, vinegar, onions and golden raisins. Curry paste, chilly powder, paprika and garam masala are used to season. Simmer until thick over medium heat. Keep chilled until you’re ready to use.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Category: SIDE DISH
- Cuisine: INDIAN
Keywords: Spicy tomato chutney, Side dish, Indian cuisine