GREENSFUD SESAME SEEDS BLACK is little, flat oval seeds. The black sesame seeds protect the digestive system from various issues.
- They go well with salads, vegetables and noodle and rice meals.
- The seeds can even be used as a crispy coating for fish or baked items.
- Black sesame seeds are easily processed into milk or tahini paste
- The black sesame seed oil can be utilized in the same way as any other oil.
DIRECTION OF USE: Sesame seeds can be eaten raw, or they can be baked or toasted to bring out more of their natural nutty flavor.
- Black sesame seeds are rich in healthy omega 3 fatty acids, that can lubricate the intestinal walls and help with constipation.
- The seeds are also rich in fiber, that can improve bowel movements